I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired, because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
1. Install device usb drivers and Odin 3.10.7.
2. Power off the device.
3. Boot to download mode (VOLUME DOWN/HOME/POWER).
4. Volume UP once.
5. Open Odin 3.10.7 as an administrator, connect the device to a usb port,
and make sure a blue button appears and says "Added" in description on the left.
6. Select AP or PDA for older Odin and search for the downloaded tar file.
7. Uncheck auto reboot from the second tab.
8. Start flash and you should see the succeeded command.
9. Unplug the device and long press POWER until it powers off or remove the battery.
10. Reboot to TWRP and enjoy! (VOLUME UP/HOME/POWER).