Saturday, July 30, 2016

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
And this article : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
Article basket-weaving, Article Indian crafts, Article Jones Beach, Article Long Island, Article memories,

You can also see our article on:


I took this picture on the way to the New Montefiore Cemetery, for my brother's funeral just over a week ago.

Jones Beach, that gorgeous Long Island beach, multiple beaches- by parking lots-  if I'm not mistaken, was my favorite summer place to go when I was young. Besides the glorious beach, which dwarfed all others, I loved the USAn crafts, basket-weaving and beading. I don't think I've been there since I was 18. That last visit was with a friend. I drove, and we danced to the USAn drummer...

For some strange reason, the rich smell of a certain flower always reminds me of Jones Beach. Those flowers decorated the areas between the parking lots and the beach itself.



Does anyone else remember Jones Beach? And do you remember the sweet smell of those flowers? What do you remember?


Articles Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach finished we discussed

A few of our information about the Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach, I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/07/nostalgia-of-jones-beach.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment