Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dessert: Ice Cream Pie

Dessert: Ice Cream Pie - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled Dessert: Ice Cream Pie as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : Dessert: Ice Cream Pie
And this article : Dessert: Ice Cream Pie
Article dessert, Article ice cream, Article ice cream pie, Article Shavuot,

You can also see our article on:


When my neighbor said that she wanted to organize women's learning on the Shavuot Holiday in my neighborhood, I volunteered to host it on the condition that she made the food. I'm not a "dessert-maker." My specialty is cutting watermelon or other fruit in season, not cheesecakes and other goodies.

We were sure we had a match made in heaven, but then she had to travel and didn't have the opportunity to make anything. She did buy some "pie crusts"and ice cream and instructed me to let the ice cream melt and then put it in the crusts. She said that chocolate syrup would be perfect on top.

This is what we did. Her daughter and I went to her kitchen, found the crusts/bases and nosh/nibbles and ice cream. I brought them home.


I let the ice cream melt a bit, took out some chocolate sprinkles and chocolate chips. And...


covered for the freezer


Articles Dessert: Ice Cream Pie finished we discussed

A few of our information about the Dessert: Ice Cream Pie, I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article Dessert: Ice Cream Pie and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/06/dessert-ice-cream-pie.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Dessert: Ice Cream Pie

0 comments:

Post a Comment