Thursday, August 11, 2016

I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo

I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo
And this article : I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo
Article News,

You can also see our article on:


BISMILLAHI...

I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo
… says whoever believes I’ve return to PDP will
doubt his mother’s gender
“If I quit a party when it was alive and seemingly
united, how could I go back to a now divided,
factionalized party gasping for breath?” “Those who know
me, know that I have publicly
announced my quitting partisan politics and those
who will believe the purported story will believe
anybody who tells him that his or her mother is
not a woman.The elder statesman explained that
he had ordinarily attempted to ignore the media report, but
felt compelled to clarify the situation
due to plethora of phone calls he was still receiving
from people who were confused about the said
report.
“To clear the minds of doubting Thomases and
those behind the orchestrated news in circulation and
particularly those who had been calling to
ascertain what actually happened at the Shehu
Musa Yar’adua centre”.
“The meeting commenced but few minutes into
the session, his attention was drawn to the
presence of some people walking up to where he was
seated. At closer glance, he recognized them to
be politicians and they exchanged pleasantries,
saying they came to greet him and they walked
out again from the meeting”.
ALHAMDULILLAHI..
SHARE AND COMMENT


Articles I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo finished we discussed

A few of our information about the I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo, I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-can-return-to-divided-pdp-obasanjo.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag : ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : I can't Return to Divided PDP- Obasanjo

0 comments:

Post a Comment