Saturday, July 16, 2016

Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds
And this article : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds
Article diet, Article gaining weight, Article impulsivity, Article losing weight, Article motivation, Article overweight, Article public diet,

You can also see our article on:


my scale and my clothes don't lie

photo credit
Here I am about seven years after my big weight loss of thirty plus pounds, fifteen kilo, and I must admit that about a third of the weight has found me. One of the problems is that I've lost the motivation, the self-disciple.

Weight Gain During Menopause
And even worse is that my body shape is changing, more "apple" than "pear." That can happen even if weight stays stable after a certain age.  I've noticed it with some of my friends.

It's not that I've gone back to the diet/way of eating that facilitated all that weight that had over-padded/packed my relatively small frame, but I now eat things I shouldn't and enjoy dessert when it's offered. That wouldn't be a problem if it only happened once a month or less frequently, or even bi-weekly, but it seems that there are occasions weekly or even more often when I'm offered an irresistible dessert, or something of similar calorie danger.

I guess motivation has taken a nosedive... I probably need more sleep, too. All the studies say lack of sleep makes us hungrier, and even worse, reduces our self-control aka impulsivity problems.

Just to keep you in the loop....


Articles Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds finished we discussed

A few of our information about the Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds, I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/07/fighting-those-creeping-kilospounds.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag : , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

0 comments:

Post a Comment