Wednesday, July 13, 2016

"Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

"Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"
And this article : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"
Article 52Frames, Article Low Key, Article photography,

You can also see our article on:


I'm learning all sorts of new terms and techniques as part of 52Frames, the facebook based photography group I joined a few years ago. I've really always loved taking pictures, and when I look at some I took as a very young child, I can see a similarity in composition to those I take now. Of course, in those days, I  had a simple film camera and only got black & white film. There was no such thing as "wasting a shot." Each one had to be perfect, or my parents would threaten that they wouldn't pay for more film and developing costs.

Today people just shoot and shoot some more. I get dizzy when I have to choose between many photos. Even when I take a lot of photos of the same scene or theme/challenge, there aren't all that many, not the dozens others take.

"Low Key" means dark in layman's terms. It can have something lit up, but that must be a relatively small percentage of the view. I ended up with two similar photos that fit the bill and didn't have the patience nor visual skills to choose, so I asked for help from the 52Frames Photographers facebook page. That's how this was chosen:

"Light at The End of The Tunnel"
I tried to escape the summer's heat by going inside the Walls of Jerusalem's Old City this week and in one of the covered areas, I shot this photo.

Camera: Canon IXUS 145 Canon IXUS 145
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 100 and below
Location: Jerusalem Old City, Israel

Which would you have chosen? Here is the other:



Articles "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" finished we discussed

A few of our information about the "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key", I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/07/at-end-of-tunnel-52frames-key.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

0 comments:

Post a Comment