Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Xbox 360

Xbox 360 - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled Xbox 360 as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : Xbox 360
And this article : Xbox 360

You can also see our article on:


OH NO THE XBOX 360 GOT DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so everybody knows what the Xbox 360 is. It's one of the biggest consoles of the 21st century. Recently, Microsoft announced that they were discontinuing the console. This is just going to say all of the memories I've had with my Xbox.

R.I.P Xbox 360: 2005 - 2016

I got my Xbox 360 in 2010, along with Midnight Club: Los Angeles. This was the console that got me into modern gaming, since my first two consoles were the SNES and an N64. I also got GTA IV, and Forza Motorsport 4. I also got Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which I played with my dad. Whenever we had family come over, we would Worms 3: Armageddon. It was an extremely good console for the time it came out, and it still runs really well after six years. It is a big part in my life and I have many memories with it, and it is a shame that Microsoft discontinued it.

The Xbox that I own, a matte black Xbox 360 S
 


Articles Xbox 360 finished we discussed

A few of our information about the Xbox 360, I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article Xbox 360 and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/04/xbox-360.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Xbox 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment