In this guide, I've demonstrated the steps on how to access the settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, wherein you can enable a new feature called Identify unsaved number.
Identify unsaved number is a new feature embedded into the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge variants. It's primarily used to identify unknown numbers or numbers that are not stored in your Contact List. With this feature enabled on your device, you will be notified if an incoming call may be a spam or nuisance call.
Here's how to access this settings menu and enable this feature on your new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphone:
1. Tap Phone from the Home screen.
2. On the Phone app screen, tap MORE located on the upper-right side.
3. Scroll to and tap to select Settings from the given options.
4. From the Call Settings screen, scroll to and tap Identify unsaved numbers.
5. Tap the switch to turn the feature ON.
The Identify unsaved numbers feature is now activated. You can now start identifying unsaved callers and senders of messages on the call/phone screen, in the Phone log, as well as in Messages.
Note: This feature may not be available in other countries.