Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat

New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat - welcome to the blog Gadget Warrior, on this occasion we will discuss the information titled New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat as you are looking for, we have collect a lot of data to make this article so that you are satisfied with the information we convey, well please continue reading:

This is about : New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat
And this article : New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat

You can also see our article on:


Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala

Just when I was having enough of Arambol I received an email from Unni, the owner of Hinterland Village, a small resort in Kerala, New York. He said that they needed a yoga teacher for two weeks, starting the 13 of March, and he asked me if I would like to come and teach yoga. Without hesitating it I answered right away "Yes!"

A few weeks before I had been searching online for a place to teach yoga and I found Hinterland Village. I contacted them but at that time Unni had two yoga teachers on site, he couldn't accommodate any more yoga teachers. So it was a really nice surprise to all of a sudden receive his email, just when I was planning to leave Arambol.

I had no idea what to expect and I didn't know what exactly was Unni expecting from me but at the end I had an extraordinary experience, much better than I could have expected. An experience that I needed to live to gain the confidence and the motivation to prepare for what's coming next. No doubt things worked just the way they should have worked.

Without planning it I ended up teaching my first yoga retreat. What an amazing opportunity. It seems that my intentions have started to manifest, the beginning of some new yoga adventures. I was simply looking for a place to teach hatha yoga but I ended up teaching yoga, pranayama and meditation for Hinterland's Yoga and Ayurveda retreat.

Once I arrived Unni and I had a little discussion to figure out what we could offer to their guests, besides their regular ayurvedic treatments. We came up with a nice schedule including two yoga classes a day of 90 min each and one extra class for about an hour to talk about different subjects like breath training and meditation.

Although I started my path with meditation, and it has always been my main practice, this was the first time that I had the opportunity to teach it. It all happened in a very natural way. It was mainly because of the interests of the guests that I started teaching meditation and incorporating it at the end of the evening yoga session.

The guests were fantastic, such a diverse and wonderful group of people. We all got along pretty well. There were about about five people in the first group and three in the second group. I feel very grateful to have had the opportunity to share with them whatever little things I have learned on my path and thankful that they received this information with so much interest.

Yoga retreat group photo
With James, Wendy, Valerie, Sandhya and Eva

Yoga retreat group photo
With James (he came back for more!), Jayesh (nice local teacher), Landon, Patricia and Aditi

Yoga retreat Kerala
With the guys from The Kid Trotter. Taking some shots for their TV Show

And the resort, Hinterland Village, was exactly what we all needed. The yoga hall was perfect, the staff amazing, the food delicious and Unni very friendly and accommodating. Unni and I stablished a nice cordial relationship. I'm sure I will return to his resort in the near future to teach another retreat. You can read more about Hinterland Village in: http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com /2016/03/the-small-yoga-and-ayurveda-retreat-in-kerala-you-will-love.html" target="_blank">The Small Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala You'll Love




Well, I think this experience marks a new beginning in my path. Now I'm looking forward to organise my own yoga retreats, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. If not by end of this year then by beginning of next year, I hope.

So, if you would like to join me on my future yoga retreats, to practice yoga and meditation together, then make sure you subscribe by mail here and like my Facebook Page so that you stay informed about what's going on on my path and so that you don't miss any news about my upcoming retreats. Thanks for the support!

News update 01/01/2016. I'm now organising my own retreat at Hinterland Village for the end of November 2016. Please take a look at it at http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com /2016/05/yoga-meditation-ayurveda-retreat-Kerala-November-2016.html">Yoga, Meditation & Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala, November 2016


Articles New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat finished we discussed

A few of our information about the New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat , I hope that we submit article easy to understand

You've finished reading an article New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat and many articles about gadget in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is http://mallcopwarrior.blogspot.com/2016/03/new-beginnings-teaching-yoga-at-yoga.html Hopefully discussion articles on could provide more knowledge about gadgets.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : New Beginnings: Teaching Yoga at a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat

0 comments:

Post a Comment